Here are some tools I use or I’m going to use to save time and be more productive
- Jumpcut (Mac only) – An application that provides “clipboard buffering” very useful.
- PushBullet – Easy and fast way to send data across your devices and receive notifications.
- Messenger (unofficial) – A small chrome extension to send and receive facebook messages.
- Vysor.io – A window of your Android on your Desktop. Not tested extensively yet, but looks very promising.
- Codota – The perfect place to save your code snippets.